The CrystalLink USB 2.0 CAT5 extender is the extender of choice for extending your USB devices. The CrystalLink USB CAT5 extender makes this possible by the use of standard CAT5 cable. You can fully operate and control all of your USB devices from as far away as 330 feet using standard CAT5 cable.
Access to your USB device is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous environments where the USB device is located, locate devices away from areas vulnerable to theft, reduce noise and heat; increase desk and floor space.
- Extend your USB 2.0 high speed and USB 1.1 low and full speed devices up to 330 feet (100 meters) over CAT5 cable
- Designed to support high powered USB devices
- One or four USB port models available
- Standard USB hubs can be used to increase the number of USB devices connected to a maximum of 14 (including hubs)
- Supports USB printers, scanners, hard drives, audio devices, touch screens, web cams, game controllers, and many more USB device types
- Plug-and-Play installation, no configuration or set-up needed
- Extend USB device up to 330 feet (100m) over industry standard CAT5 cable
- Standard USB hubs can be used to increase the maximum number of connected USB devices to 14 or 3 USB hubs and 11 USB devices
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.