Computer & Presentation, Assistive Listening
Comtek ALS-216 Personal Trainer System
- Estimated delivery date Thu Apr 14 to Fri Apr 22
- Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
- B2B customers can avail ₹ 25668.04 ITC on this product
- Buy on EMI starting at 8162/month
- 100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
- The product is eligible for Free Shipping
The white CRS-101 Infrared Wireless Microphone System from OWI Inc. is a package that includes the CRS-CASE Amplifier Wall Case, 2 x CRS-IRS IR Sensors, the CRS-PMIC combination IR Wireless Pendant Microphone and Battery Charger, the CRS-PBAT37 Pendant Microphone Battery and the CRS-LMIC Lapel Microphone with collar clip-on.
The CRS-101 System is an Infrared Wireless system that allows the speaker the freedom to move about the room without the restriction of a microphone cable. The two included CRS-IRS IR Sensors allow use of several options of microphones. The CRS-101 System is suitable for use in classrooms, boardrooms, computer training rooms, and hotel meeting rooms. The slim, fully lockable, wall-mounted infrared receiver / amplifier / mixer accepts 3 different line level inputs. Because the CRS-101 System is wall-mounted, there are no freestanding or rack-mounted components to take up closet space or be knocked off a shelf, and no unsightly tangle of wires.
The CRS-101 Infrared Wireless Microphone System can simultaneously control the two included infrared wireless microphones, and each device can adjust its volume by independent controls to obtain desired audio effects for each individual room layout.
The CRS-CASE is an amplified audio mixer that provides inputs for infrared wireless microphones, two unbalanced mono 1/4″ phono jacks and a stereo RCA line level audio source. The internal amplifier is a clean, powerful 30 watts per channel in a dual mono configuration (that is, the system outputs the same mono signal to up to two speakers). When not in use, the CRS-CASE provides a secure, locking storage space for the pendant, lapel and headset microphones, so they will never get misplaced.
The CRS-PMIC is a combination IR Wireless Pendant Microphone and Battery Charger. It gets clipped onto a coat or shirt pocket, or hung around the presenter�s neck on a lanyard and is then used as a wireless microphone allowing for a hands-free presentation.
The CRS-PMIC also features a mic input that connects to the included CRS-LMIC Lapel Microphone or CRS-HSMIC Headset Microphone (sold separately). These two ultra-sensitive mics provide additional options for hands-free presentations.
The IR Wireless Microphones are similar to normal mics in how they detect speech, but rather than directly connecting to a PA or other amplifier, they convert the audio signals into very strong IR pulses (invisible light pulses) that are seen by the IR Sensors. The Sensors receive these pulses and output electrical pulses to the CRS-CASE, where the electrical pulses are converted back to audio signals, amplified and output to the speakers.
IR is invisible light and IR systems typically require a direct line-of-sight from the transmitter (microphone) to the receiver (IR Sensors) to operate. The CRS-101 is designed with ultra-high output IR circuitry that allows the IR pulses output from the microphones to reflect off ceiling, wall, and hard floor surfaces. The IR Sensors are designed to �see� IR from any direction, allowing uninterrupted presentations.
The CRS-101 System is easy to install and operate. Once set up, it will be ready for class every day. The microphone batteries need to be kept at peak performance levels, so it is important to re-charge the batteries before each use.
- With the CRS-101, people in the back of the room can hear just as well as those sitting up front. Audio drop-off occurs without a microphone and it increases dramatically toward the back of the room.
- The CRS-101 accepts 3 different line level inputs. It can also control 2 infrared wireless microphones at the same time.
- Each device can have its volume adjusted by independent controls to get the best audio effects for each room layout.
- Customize each room with two or four available OWI ceiling or surface mounted speakers (sold separately).
- Convenient locking storage box for microphones.
- UL Listed
CRS-IRS IR Sensors
- Mini Plug: One 3.5mm mini plug connects to one of the three IR Sensor jacks on the CRS-CASE side panel.
- Cable: The 50′ cable allows the IR Sensors to be positioned away from the CRS-CASE for optimum coverage for reception of IR pulses from the CRS IR Microphones.
- ON Led: One LED illuminates green to indicate that the CRS System is ON and the IR Sensors are connected and active.
- IR Sensors: The Sensors sense the IR pulses output from the CRS IR Microphones. These must be positioned to have a clear line-of-sight to the classroom and any location that the CRS Microphones may be used. Each IR Sensor senses IR in an omnidirectional pattern (140° off-axis) and will also sense IR reflected off the ceiling, wall and hard floor surfaces. Each IR Sensor has a range of 66′.
- CRS-CASE Amplifier Wall Case for CRS-101 tqfqycabtvwcww
- 2 x CRS-IRS IR Sensor
- CRS-PMIC Pendant Microphone for CRS-101 IR Wireless System
- CRS-PBAT3.7 – Replacement Rechargeable Battery for CRS-PMIC Pendant Mic
- CRS-PENCH Charger for the CRS-PMIC Pendant Microphone tqfqycabtvwcww
- CRS-LMIC Lapel Microphone for CRS-LMIC IR Pendant Microphone
- 2 x Key
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.