JVC’s DLA-Z1, 4K native D-ILA Home Cinema Projector is the ultimate expression of cutting edge technology. Designed for enthusiasts and connoisseurs alike, who enjoy uncompromised pictures on large screens. The DLA-Z1 4K HDR laser projector, combines our newly developed, (World’s smallest) 4096 X 2160 DILA devices and new “Blu-Escent” Laser phosphor light source delivering exquisite native 4K high dynamic range (HDR) images at a brightness that fills every inch of a massive screen. With ability to deliver resolution beyond UHD and achieving 80% BT.2020 coverage. Compatibility with High Dynamic Range content, and high native contrast creating home theater images that need to be experienced to be believed.
- THX 4K Display Certification to ensure the precise reproduction of picture quality in both 2K and 4K resolution, just as the original filmmaker envisioned.
- Newly developed 0.69″ native 4K D-ILA device – world’s smallest 4K device for use as home theatre projectors (as of Oct. 2016)
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- Support for HDR content with extended brightness range with the projector’s high contrast ratio, 80% BT.2020 coverage, dynamic light source control and a peak brightness of 3,000 lm
- Exceptional brightness of 3,000 lm achieved with the BLU-Escent laser light source and optimised optical engine
- New lens system incorporating 18-element, 16-group all-glass 100 mm diameter lens and five ED lenses reduces chromatic aberration and colour fringing
- 4K signal input (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- Contrast ratio of infinity:1 achieved with the massive increase in peak brightness
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.