- For Pro Mixing or Audiophile Use
- Planar Magnetic Neodymium Drivers
- Fast Transient Response
- Flat Frequency Response Reproduction
Designed for discerning professionals and audiophiles alike, the Avantone Pro Planar Headphones utilize planar magnetic drivers with neodymium magnets to deliver both a stellar accurate sound and comfort for long listening sessions. These particular over-ear, open-back headphones are styled in a black finish. They are meant for mix engineers, musicians, and hi-fi enthusiasts.
Planar magnetic drivers offer accuracy, clarity, and a fast transient response. They also deliver a natural-sounding bass and resounding high end. Where moving-coil driver designs use a magnetic field to push and pull a driver around, planar magnetic headphones utilize a precise array of miniature magnets to provide an evenly distributed, symmetric force to both sides of the diaphragm. This produces a signal with very little harmonic distortion as well as incredibly fast response times and an incredibly natural sound.
Yes, these headphones are a bit larger than what you’d commonly expect, but they are weighted for comfort, and they are outfitted with soft earpads, bolstering long listening sessions. A removable 3.5mm cable is included, and it could be plugged into either side of the headphone. As well as a 1/4″ adapter, the headphones include a shoulder bag, which has a pouch for the included cable.
Key Features at a Glance
- High-definition planar driver technology outperforms typical dynamic headphone designs, providing an uncompromised, natural sound
- Low distortion, fast response, and flat frequency response for more precision and accuracy when monitoring and mixing
- Over-the-ear, open-back headphones with a lightweight design for greater comfort when wearing for longer periods of time
- Low impedance and amplifier requirements for better use with recording interfaces, hi-fi systems, or mobile devices
- Wide frequency response from 30 Hz to 30 kHz
- High-grade, removable 3.5mm cable that can be plugged into either side
- Includes lightweight eco-friendly carrying bag
- Optional replacement cable and earpads available
|Earpiece Design||Over-Ear (Circumaural), Open-Back|
|Earpiece Connection / Wearing Style||Wired|
|Driver Size||2.76″ / 70 mm
3.74″ / 95 mm
|Frequency Response||30 Hz to 30 kHz|
|Sensitivity||104 dB at 1 mW|
|Maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL)||130 dB|
|Maximum Power Handling||5000 mW|
|Output Power||250 mW|
|Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)||0.1%|
|Audio Connector to Source||1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Male Straight|
|Adapter (Included)||1/4″ TRS|
|Cable Length||5′ / 1.52 m|
|Weight||1 lb / 0.5 kg|
|Package Weight||3.48 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.3 x 10.2 x 5.4″|
In the Box
- Avantone Pro Planar Reference-Grade Open-Back Headphones (Black)
- Single-Sided Cable with 3.5mm Plug
- 3.5mm to 1/4″ Adapter
- Shoulder Bag with Pouch
- Limited 5-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.