The pair ofï¿½ AtlasSound FAP42TC Strategy IIï¿½4″ 16W Coaxial Low Profile Ceiling Speakersï¿½ combine a pair of coaxial loudspeakers withï¿½wide and even coverage and a low profile enclosure, making this an ideal speaker system for limited space applications. It’s designed as a ceiling mount, but with a scant 4″ depth, it will also work in most stud wall installations.
The patent-pending tap selector switch lets users tune their systems with ease. A full selection of taps as well as 16W and an 8 ohms transformer bypass is included to give you even more versatility.
The durable high-impact, injection molded plastic is obviously attractive and sturdy but it also features a grill press design, meant to blend effortlessly intoï¿½contemporaryï¿½architectural elements.
- Extended Bass Response
- The tuned and ported deep drawn galvanized steel enclosure is designed to give the listener an extended bass response for great low frequency audio.
- Aesthetic Exterior
- The low profile enclosure features a press fit grill design that complements modern architectural elements while the high-impact plastic exterior retains its durability.
- 4-Pole Detachable Connector
- The 4-pole detachable phoenix-style connector lets you pre-wire your speaker system and is easily converted for a daisy-chain set up.
- Smooth, Even Coverage
- The polypropolene cone driver with 0.75″ PEI tweeter and precision crossover components provides smooth, even coverage.
- Easily Installed
- Possibly the best feature of the FAP42TC is its ease of installation. It works perfectly with drop tile or sheetrock ceilings with the included C-ring/V-rail tile bridge and “dog leg” mounting system.
- Tile Bridge and Dog Leg Mounting System
- Installation Instructions
- 5-Year Warranty
|Frequency Response||75 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Power Taps||1, 2, 4, 8, 16|
|Depth||4.5″ (10.77 cm)|
|Diameter||10.5″ (26.67 cm)|
|Weight||13 lbs (5.9 kg)|
|Package Weight||13.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.0 x 17.0 x 12.5″|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.