TV & Mobile, Installation
Chief In-Wall Storage Box with 2-Receptacle Filter & Surge Protection (Black)TV & Mobile, Installation
Chief In-Wall Storage Box with 2-Receptacle Filter & Surge Protection (Black)
- Drywall- and stud-mountable
- Integrated universal zip tie anchor points
- Landscape / portrait installation
- Stores a large variety of AV components
- Paintable flange to blend in any environment
- Surge and filter module
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Non-sacrificial multi-stage technology
- Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits
- Improves the reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding equipment from high energy transients
- Line filter reduces common and differential mode noise by up to 40 dB
- Ferrite toroid-based EMI filter
- Multiple depth breakaway edge allows compatibility with 3.5″ or 2.5″ studs
- Pre- and post-construction installation options
TV & Mobile, Installation
FLIR Thermal Imaging Moisture Meter (80 x 60p Display)
- Estimated delivery date Fri May 06 to Sat May 14
- Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
- B2B customers can avail ₹ 12970.89 ITC on this product
- Buy on EMI starting at 4124/month
- 100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product
- The product is eligible for Free Shipping
Control a variety of compatible equipment with the A-Neuvideo 8-Button IP Wall Plate Control Keypad . It supports up to 128 commands and features programmable backlit buttons with customizable labels. The buttons can be programmed via Ethernet through the WebGUI interface and supports WebGUI, Key Pad, and Telnet control protocols.
- 8 macro buttons and 8 extra macro programmable commands via WebGUI provide up to 128 commands.
- Relay output for additional device control.
- Scheduling control for date-/time-specific events.
- Supports Key Pad, Telnet, and WebGUI control.
- PoE or external DC power supply.
- 1-gang wall plate design with adjustable LED intensity.
- 56 button labels included; 28 pre-printed, 28 blank.
- USB Type-A to Mini-USB OTG Cable
- 2 x 1/8″ Terminal Block Pitch
- White Decora Plate
- 56 x Button Stickers
- 5 V / 2.6 A Power Adapter
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
|Compatibility||Any device that supports Telnet|
|Connectors||2 x 2-pin terminal block output for relay
1 x Ethernet for control/programming
1 x mini-USB port for firmware upgrade
1 x 2-pin terminal block for power (24 V, 10 A, 100 mOhms @ 1 A, 6 VDC)
|ESD Protection||±8 kV (air-gap discharge, human body model)
±4 kV (contact discharge, human body model)
|Power Supply||5 V / 2.6 A DC|
|Power Consumption||3.3 W|
|Regulatory Compliance||CE, FCC, UL|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Humidity (Non-Condensing)||20 to 90%|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||1.8 x 4 x 1.5″ (46 x 103.5 x 35.5 mm) excluding jack|
|Weight||3.2 oz (90.7 g)|
|Package Weight||1.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.7 x 7.2 x 3.2″|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.